When coming in for your appointment please be prepared to answer the following questions;
• Have you experienced a fever, cough, runny nose, difficulty breathing or any flu like symptoms in the two weeks leading up to your appointment? If so, please let us know immediately and stay home to self isolate. We will be happy to rebook your time in 14 days from now.
What we will need from you:
• Be prepared for us to take your temperature at the time of your visit using a no-contact thermometer to ensure your safety.
• Please bring your own mask into your appointment. (We will have one available for you at a cost of $2 each if you do not have your own)
• Please arrive at the exact time for your appointment, if you are early we ask you wait outside of the clinic
• Only the person receiving the treatment will be able to come into the clinic. Friends, partners and relatives who will not be receiving care will be asked to wait outside. An adult will accompany children who are receiving care.
• Please sanitize your hands upon entry into the clinic, and keep your shoes on until the treatment room.
What the clinic is doing to ensure your safety:
• Enhanced cleaning methods with approved sanitization products
• Sanitization station-please clean your hands before your treatment
• Staggered appointment times to allow for cleaning in between patients
• Physical distancing between all staff and patients (unless you are being treated as all safety protocols will be employed during your visit)
• Plexiglas barrier at the front desk to minimize exposure between staff and patient.
The above changes may take some time to get used to, but we are making them because the health of our patients and staff remains our top priority.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to treating you and appreciate your support to help maintain a safe environment within our clinic.