Presently, I am only able to see existing patients via telemedicine as our clinic has closed temporarily due to the COVID-19 virus mandates from the AB Government and the Chief Medical Officer regarding non essential business’ closures and safe distancing practices.
As we are not physically in the clinic to process your payment, we have set up this private Eventbrite link to allow for ease of payment. Once recieved, we will be able to issue you a clinic receipt (for Naturopathic services).
Follow Up 30 Mins $95.00
*Once confirmation of payment has been received, you will be issued a receipt for your Naturopathic service.
Dr. Ruzicki, Calgary Naturopathic Doctor, treats a variety of women’s reproductive health concerns such as fertility, prenatal and postnatal concerns.
She enjoys treating the whole family with special interests in:
Preconception and Fertility support could include:
- Diet and lifestyle support, nutrient supplementation
- Stress management
- Post-contraceptive support- regaining natural cycles post pill, nutrient optimization
- Menstrual irregularities- painful or heavy periods, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), missed/skipped periods, irregular or lack of ovulation
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Support for egg quality
- Recurrent miscarriage support
- Male infertility
- Hormones testing, both through blood or expanded profiles through urine or saliva
She uses a variety of approaches to care for her patients including:
- Individualized testing
- Herbal medicine
- Lifestyle management
Dr Kristin Ruzicki practices out of our North Clinic location. She would be happy to answer any questions you may have.