We now have Telemedicine virtual consultations available.
Although regular in clinic therapies are hands-on, our therapists also have vast amounts of additional knowledge that fully supports people in their health goals.
Which Therapies are Offered?
*Traditional Chinese Medicine-TCM (offered by our TCM Acupuncturists)
- for new patients
- existing patients who require follow up
- for new and existing patients
Traditional Chinese Medicine (offered by our Acupuncturists) & Naturopathic Medicine
We focus on diet, lifestyle, supplements and basic guidance integrated with the fundamental tenets of our medicines. The hands-on are a smaller part of the bigger picture and no Acupuncture will be given during the virtual session. Acupressure techniques may be discussed.
Presently, we are only able to care for emergency Acupuncture patients, such as an acute pain situation, within the clinic. Please CLICK HERE for contact information.
What we address with virtual consults:
- COVID-19 worries and staying healthy
- infertility concerns
- prenatal health concerns
- postnatal health concerns
- hormone imbalance health concerns (endometriosis, irregular period, PCOS, weight issues, acne, PMS, mood irregularity etc)
- general health concerns
- provide lifestyle and emotional guidance
- provide supplement suggestions
- provide food/diet suggestions
- soft-tissue pain relief techniques
- provide a plan for you.
(*Method of payment will either be offered through Square or e-transfer)
Traditional Chinese Medicine-TCM (offered by our TCM Acupuncturists)
- Initial consult 30 minutes $75
- Follow up 15 minute $55
- Initial comprehensive session $195
- Follow up 15-30 minutes $95
If you would like more information regarding a Telemedicine consultation, please fill out the form on this page and we will be in contact with you within a 24-48 hour period.
*please note that you must check with your insurance provider to see if Telemedicine consultations are covered for reimbursement.