March 16, 2020. Please NOTE, all of our Yoga classes and workshops are being suspended until further notice due to the concerns over COVID-19. Please check back for timely updates. Thanks everyone for your understanding.
Prenatal Yoga is Beneficial for Both Mother and Baby
Prenatal Yoga is our studio specialty. We also love helping to create this vital community as many students go on to create friendships (and play dates) with each other after the birth of their babes.
Prenatal Yoga is impactful in the following ways:
- Increased energy
- Strengthens the body in preparation for birth
- Enhances the mind/body connection and calms the spirit
- The poses are safe for all trimesters and modifications are offered for injuries
- Keeps you flexible enough to minimize rib and back pain
- Empowers moms to have a more conscious labour
- Quickens postpartum recovery
- Strengthens birthing muscles
- Promotes a healthy birth
- Decreases anxiety.
Check out our Yoga Schedule to see when the next class is so you can experience this wonderful class.